1. Where can we buy your product?We are only authorized to sell and deliver to licensed retailers and on-premise accounts.Look for our products in the following fine wine shops, gourmet markets and restaurants in Illinois:
2. Do you sell outside of Illinois?At the moment we sell only within Illinois.
3. Are your warehouse and delivery trucks temperature-controlled?Buon Gusto, LLC uses a Chicago-based, temperature-controlled warehouse and our own temperature-controlled delivery trucks. Our #1 priority is to continually improve upon our distribution services with better customer service, more human contact, accuracy of invoicing, timely delivery, professional drivers, etc.
4. What is so special about Sardinia, Italy?Rich fertile soil, favorable climate and generations of passionate people make Sardinia, Italy one of the world’s foremost producers of fine product.
5. Where is Sardinia?Sardinia is the second-largest island in the Mediterranean Sea (after Sicily and before Cyprus). It is an autonomous region of Italy, and the nearest land masses are (clockwise from north) the French island of Corsica, the Italian Peninsula, Sicily, Tunisia and the Spanish Balearic Islands.